1. Love God above all else. Do not put your trust in the idols of money, power, honour or self righteousness. Do not be concerned by the cares of this world
2. Have faith that God loves you and will answer your prayers
3. Love your neighbour who you must see as any human being you meet upon the way.
4. Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you
5. Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned
6. Forgive without condition
7. Do not parade your good deeds before others; and do not conceal evil intentions behind a façade of piety.
8. Seek the will of your father in heaven not only in your deeds but also in the motives and intentions of your innermost soul
9. Deny yourself and take up your cross.
10. Repent and believe the good news of the Kingdom of God.
While at face value these generally look like rather nice propositions, to be frank I’m yet to be quite convinced of their utility as an alternate decalogue. Comment is welcome.